Portland Plastic Surgery Group will be open for business on Friday, May 1! We are so excited to see everyone!
For everyone’s safety, we are limiting the number of appointments to avoid overlap of patients.
We will implement the following safety requirements for patients:
- All patients are asked to bring their own mask and wear the mask for the duration of their visit.
- We will take your temperature when you arrive.
- We request that patients come unattended, when possible. If you do bring someone, we request that you limit to 1 guest.
We will be limiting the number of appointments and offering select services at this time.
- Our surgeons are offering surgical consultations. Request your consultation today!
- Our aestheticians will be performing laser skin treatments. (All procedures will be performed with the patient’s mask on.
- We will be performing BOTOX Cosmetic injections – patients MUST wear a mask!
We continue to screen patients prior to their appointment and ask them to reschedule if:
They are not feeling well, and particularly if they exhibit any flu-like symptoms, including cough, fever, and respiratory problems like sneezing and shortness of breath.
- They have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- They have traveled by plane or been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days.
- They have been hospitalized for any reason in the last 14 days.
Our staff is will be diligently and frequently cleaning all high touch surfaces and following COVID-19 precautions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Portland Plastic Surgery Group